We are the party of working people, offering you security at every stage of your life.
On Thursday you will get your chance to vote in the most important election in a generation.
If you're looking for training or a good job; if you want to buy your own home; if you're raising a family and need help with childcare or a great school; if you fall ill and need to rely on our NHS; if you are reaching retirement and want real security - we are there for you.
These past five years have been a critical period for our country.
Together, with the hard work of the British people, we have rescued our economy, created record numbers of jobs, and put Britain back on her feet. But the next five years are much, much more important.
We are on the brink of something special. And our manifesto sets out how we will make this a country where those who work hard and do the right thing can enjoy a good life:
- The personal tax-free allowance raised to £12,500
- No 40p tax until you're earning £50,000
- The family home taken out of Inheritance Tax
- £8 billion more a year for our NHS - so it's there for your family, 7 days a week
- Rail fares frozen in real terms for five years
- Welfare controlled to reward work
- Multinationals pursued so they pay their tax
- The Right to Buy extended to 1.3 million extra families
- 30 hours of free childcare a week for working families with 3 and 4-year-olds
- Everyone earning the Minimum Wage lifted out of income tax altogether
We have come this far together. Let's not waste the past five years and let Labour drag us back to square one - instead, let's build on the progress we have made.
James Cleverly, Parliamentary Candidate for Braintree