This is an opportunity to aid fund raising for the Association and in turn, quarterly, have a chance to win one of 6 cash prizes in return. So, the more people that sign up, the greater the amount of funds go into the Association and in turn a bigger quarterly pay out to winning members.
How does it work?
For a number to be entered into the quarterly draw you need to pay £5.00 per month (having paid into three draws to be eligible). By law we must not pay out more than 50% of the collected money in prizes. Each quarter a draw is made (you are welcome to attend and witness the draw once COVID allows). 40% of the prize money will be allocated to the top prize and the remaining 60% will be split between the next five numbers drawn. Any one person can have any amount of numbers, but remember each number costs £5 per month.
Anybody can join; you don’t have to be a member of the Association
So, feel free to approach your friends and family and contact the Office for details of setting up the mandate.
Chair of the 999 Club Committee.